Monday 27 June 2011

Welcome...

Welcome to my new blog.
I have set up Personalised Treasures specifically for my hand stamped personalised jewellery collection. This range was previously part of my Personalised Photo Jewellery shop but I felt that this shop title didn't sum up my range of products so I decided to sepate them. My photo jewellery is now sold through Personalised Photo Jewellery shop and my hand stamped items have now this brand new shop.
I have set up a new website @ www.personalisedtreasures.co.uk and also have a new Folksy shop @ www.folksy.com/shops/PersonalisedTreasures. So please check them out.




I offer personalised jewellery stamped with your names, date, initials or a short message. I have a wide range of sterling silver name necklaces and my latest additions are personalised message keyrings made from solid copper ideal as 7th wedding anniversary gifts. Also available is a small range of personalised jewellery for men including bracelets and necklaces.

Once you purchase one of my personalised jewellery items, all you have to do is email me a message or name to be stamped on and I will do the rest and create a beautiful personalised gift for you or your family and friends.
All my items are supplied in a lovely gift packing ready to be given as a special present to your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment