Thursday 7 July 2011

Just for me!

One problem with making jewellery for other people is that you never seem to have enough time to make something for yourself. So today, I thought I will have a break from making personalised jewellery and make something just for me!

I have always loved silver earrings so I decided to make a pair using some lovely pink lampwork beads that I have had for a while. I used sterling silver wire, beads and some tiny bead caps and oxidised them for a lovely aged effect.

I think the earrings have come out lovely and I'm really pleased that I have managed to treat myself (for a change!). Why don't you the same.
If I had more time I would love to make more earrings like these for my Folksy shop but I can never find the time to do that. I may just try one or two pairs for now. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment