Tuesday 27 March 2012

Latest commission: personalised gift for wedding guests

I was recently contacted by a bride to be who wanted me to create some personalised thread on Pandora style beads as a special gift for some of her closest wedding guests.
I have not made these beads before but had a go at making them and was very pleased with the result.
 
My customer ordered 6 beads with the following text on one end:
bride (with hearts symbols on each side of the word Bride)
bridesmaid (x2)
mum of groom
mum of bride
maid of hons
The other end of each bead had her wedding date stamped on (24.04.2012).
She chose amethyst colour glass beads.
I'm really pleased with the way these beads turned out, hope the bride to be likes them too (when they eventually reach Australia!).
Hope you like them too.
Now available to buy at my Etsy shop. Click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment