Friday 9 March 2012

So pleased with this...

So I can finally show you my brand new creation! It's a Pandora style tread on charm bead which can be personalised on 2 sides with your name, date or other text.



The charm bead is made using a glass bead topped with 2 sterling silver disks which are hand stamped. The disks are attached to the bead by silver inserts which are stamped 925.
The inner hole is about 4.5mm so it will fit all major charm bracelets such as Pandora.



I have used an Aqua faceted glass rondelle bead, I also have it in amethyst colour and also clear white. I'm sourcing other glass beads so that I can offer my customers a selection of beads to choose from. What type of bead and what colour would you like to see in my shop? I have already been asked for a white pearl but have not been able to source one just yet...

This charm bead will be available to buy soon.

I will be pleased to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment