Tuesday 18 October 2011

New additions: personalised jewellery made from aluminium

It was my 10th wedding anniversary recently and I needed to find a tin or an aluminium gift for my other half.
There were quite a lot of gifts available for women, such as this lovely heart shaped bowl (which I was lucky enough to receive) but I struggled to find something personal for men. 


This gave me an idea to add some personalised aluminium jewellery items to my shop.

I now have a new range available in my Folksy shop including message dog tags, personalised rings and cuff bracelets stamped with names or short messages.

They are very lightweight and easy to wear and are polished to a nice shine (and very affordable). All supplied in a lovely gift box with a ribbon ready for giving as 10th wedding anniversary gifts.

Please click on the images below for more details about each product and to go straight to my Folksy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment